The Project Manager will manage workflow and timelines for projects assigned by the Associate Director and coordinate across projects with an eye toward efficiency and productivity.
- Facilitate day-to-day project planning and management across projects by creating project plans, developing and following up on timelines, and tracking progress against project deliverables; Develop sustainable systems and strategies to track progress across projects.
- Proactively communicate with project teams, CRPE’s communications team, and external stakeholders such as funders and research partners, to maximize productivity by providing visibility into project goals, updates, timelines, and status.
- Contribute to data collection, analysis, and writing for discrete research projects.
- Prepare for and follow up on regular project meetings; ensure that meeting participants have information and structure necessary to be productive and engaged.
- Directly support Associate Director with coordination across portfolio of projects; identify cross-cutting themes that should be elevated for commentary or future proposals.
- Support planning and execution for virtual meetings related to the Associate Director’s projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, public administration, or a public policy-related field.
- Project management experience.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative office environment including direct support of senior leadership.
- Ability to communicate clearly, directly and empathetically in all interactions, including verbal and written communications, one-on-one conversations, and in group settings.
- Demonstrate tact, discretion, and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively and skillfully engage others in ways that help resolve differences, manage conflicts, and build consensus, all with the best interests of the organization in mind.
- Demonstrated creativity, organizational ability and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to make organized and professional decisions in ambiguous situations, exercising good judgement based on information analysis in a fast-paced, dynamic, and deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidence and protect confidential information.
- Demonstrated willingness to take ownership of new projects and work towards improvement of broad departmental processes.
- Ability to work with diverse constituents.
Conditions of employment:
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours as necessary on short or limited notice.